Sunday, April 24, 2005

Part 4C: work in progress

An update for those awaiting Part 4C of the "A mind is a difficult thing to change" series: it's in the process of being written.

But I always seem to underestimate the amount of work these things take (hmmm, I wonder what that's all about). Previously, I said that it should be coming out early this week. That still might happen. But it's more likely to be out mid-week, or even towards the end of the week. I will update further if that changes.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, April 24, 2005, Blogger VietPundit said...

nnc,

Even though I eagerly await your next posts in this series, please just take your time. I see that you already wrote two other longist posts today *while* traveling. I hope that your growing legion of fans are not putting too much pressure on you!

 
At 4:35 PM, April 24, 2005, Blogger Norma said...

I've only read the first one, so I'll have to go back and catch up. It's of interest to me, a former Democrat, former humanist, former liberal (in the classic sense). But my change flowered in the mid-90s, the seeds were planted while working through my children's teen years in the 80s, when I realized most of what I knew or understood was just nonsense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger