Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blogger collage

I just noticed (via this link to the site by Gerard Van der Leun) that I've got a place in the blogger collage Blogs With a Face." I'm especially honored, since I hardly qualify--I'm more like "blogs with a partly-hidden face."

Van der Leun is especially pleased with his positioning next to the stunning Michelle Malkin. As well he might be. And I, likewise, have no reason whatsoever to complain about my personal surroundings. I am more or less encircled by some of the finest male pulchritude in the blogosphere, both on the sides and above.

And they can write, too.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger camojack said...

I didn't see my handsome mug (parked on my pretty Harley) in that "rogue's gallery"...

 
At 3:18 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Tom Grey said...

Thanks to you I wrote to Thomsen, who added me under Marc Cooper (next to Michael Totten next to you).

Thanks also to him; if camojack would write (address at bottom)
thomsen.young@gmail.com
he'll prolly get added.

It's really, really, cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger