Monday, April 24, 2017

Technical problems on neoneocon.com

Some people are experiencing a glitch in the autofill for the comments on neoneocon.com, a very odd one at that: the autofill is filling in other commenters' information instead of their own.

If you want to keep your email addresses secret until this glitch clears up, just put in a fake email for the duration.  You should still be able to comment.

However, another problem is that there's a delay in seeing the comments, and a delay in seeing my posts as well.








I have no idea why this is happening, but I will look into it.  It seems to be somewhat related to a glitch of several months ago, where comments weren't showing.  Or it could be unrelated, and might be an attack of some sort rather than just a glitch. It's impossible to know at this point.

My apologies for the inconvenience.  I will be working on fixing it ASAP.  It's very frustrating to me, too.


Powered by Blogger