Monday, August 29, 2005

Never mind

Longer life? Apparently not; it just seems that way (via Instapundit).

I first heard about the possiblity of extending lifespan by stringent caloric restriction some years back. It always seemed to be a terribly ill-conceived concept to me. And I think those who embraced it wholeheartedly might be candidates for a diagnosis of obsessive compulsive personality disorder. But now it turns out the whole thing is one of those Roseanne Rosanna Danna things--never mind!

[CORRECTION: It takes a big person to admit to being wrong. So, here goes: I was wrong. There, I've said it, and that wasn't so hard at all. A reader points out it's Emily Litella, not Roseanne Rosanna Danna at all. Oh, well--never mind.]

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger AmericanWoman said...

You don't live longer..it just feels that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger