Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Site timer on the blink--scroll down for new post

Ah Blogger! Although I shouldn't complain; perhaps it's something about my computer, known for its many glitches.

But my site timer is on the fritz, and I can neither see it nor set it properly, because it's not displaying.

I just posted a fairly lengthy article that is somehow appearing below the "Literary leftists" one of yesterday, with the wrong time on it. So just scroll down a bit to find the latest: "Ramsey Clark rides again."

I hope this problem corrects itself shortly.

[ADDENDUM: Well, it's not exactly fixed; it's still not displaying automatically. But I figured out a way to get it to display temporarily and to set the times correctly, so I guess all is well. Thanks for the suggestions--they gave me an idea for the solution.]

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger goesh said...

Given my fumbling with technology, I probably am posting in some other blog regarding Ramsey Clark. It doesn't matter - I'm afraid too many people simply won't make the connection between this character and the extreme Left - they'll simply chalk him off as just a plain nut-case and not an extreme left wing ideologue, with a fair number of supporters.

 
At 12:12 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Pancho said...

Oh sure, you're worried about the correct time when my expensive 19" Swedish monitor just developed the dreaded "pink screen".

Anyone out there have any fixes for pink screen. Other than one I googled up saying, "this can be a serious problem.....solved by getting new monitor". Funny tech guys....!

 
At 7:52 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Rick Ballard said...

NNC,

You can modify any posts position by going to Edit Post and changing the time at the bottom of the post. FlexBlue is correct about setting the overall site clock but that won't affect the position of the post.

 
At 7:01 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger neo-neocon said...

Testing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger