Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving: and here's your pre- or post-prandial podcast

I hope everyone is now safely ensconced with the relatives and friends of your choice, with the turkey about to be eaten, or roasting away merrily in the oven, right on schedule.

In my family (I'm here in NY, by the way) we tend to have a late, leisurely, really fine meal. This year features a reunion of sorts with various distant and usually unseen familial elements; should be interesting.

Hope you have a lot to be thankful for. And hope that one of those things is the latest Sanity Squad podcast, one with a Thanksgiving theme. (How's that for a segue?)

Listen to it pre- or post-dinner (I would not suggest during). And a wonderful holiday to all--even to my friends around the globe who don't celebrate it!


Powered by Blogger