Friday, August 26, 2005

He's baaaaack!

I've just noticed (via Gates of Vienna) that one of my favorite bloggers, the Religious Policeman (the title is ironic), is back after a long hiatus.

Part of the beauty of blogging is in its diversity of voices (there, don't I sound like the liberal I used to be?), and the Religious Policeman presents a point of view so rare in the blogosphere that I believe it's unique. He's an outspoken Saudi who used to blog from his home country. Now he resides in the UK, where, as he writes, "the Religious Police no longer trouble him for the moment." A fascinating read.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger camojack said...

I've had him "bookmarked" for awhile, and we have corresponded, but it's been some time since I checked his blog. Thanks for the "heads up".

 
At 1:43 AM, August 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad he's back as well...and safe.

 
At 5:42 AM, August 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read Michael Yon's blog. It will wake you up !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger