Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My heart is not broken; no, not at all

It's official; neo-neocon will not become a playing card in aaron's Deck O'Bloggers. However, thanks to your valiant efforts I made a respectable showing despite my eleventh hour entry into the game.

But, no excuses (although come to think of it, didn't I just make one?), no regrets. Upward and onward, excelsior, keep on keeping on, look for the silver lining, my HEART will go on...

Congratulations to the top winners, and Dr. Sanity and I will just go and lick our wounds in private.

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger goesh said...

Your site meter reads 214+K - not bad, not bad at all - maybe next time.

 
At 12:52 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A word of comfort to the apple of my eye: In your dotage, you will recall "being there" in the beginning. Simply getting on the scoreboard during this genesis of the blogosphere is a significant achievement. You didn't win the U.S Open, but it's no small feat to be one of the competitors. Keep up the good work. Mark

 
At 3:33 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, Dr. S. and I all trounced Wonkette. That must surely mean something. What comes to mind?

Sissy
sisu

 
At 5:19 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Ymarsakar said...

How can you have a broken heart without a full suite of hearts?

 
At 4:05 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger camojack said...

I think there may be openings in the other suits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger