Monday, June 13, 2005

Gestating change

It's been almost exactly a month since my most recent post in the "A mind is a difficult thing to change" series. Some of you may be wondering--well, where's the next one?

It seems these things are so intense to write--particularly the whole Vietnam series--that I need to take a breather afterwards.

But I'm happy to report that I'm about to start on Part V (actually the ninth article in the series). I anticipate being able to post something within the next week or two. My plan is to cover the years between the fall of Vietnam and 9/11 in one large gulp. Then, on to 9/11 and after.

We'll see.

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, June 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're behind you. Don't ever forget that. You're not putting in the work for nothing.

 
At 3:07 PM, June 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Good things come to those who wait"

 
At 1:00 PM, June 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the effort you've been putting into this series of posts. They are among the few things I've read either in print or in the blogosphere since 9/11 that will be worth rereading in ten or twenty years time. Your insights are much appreciated by lots of us out here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger