Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Can't get enough of the voice of neo-neocon?: audio from down under

I'm the guest interviewee on this podcast from Shire Network News, found at Blogmatrix. You can download through iTunes, or just download it directly from the Blogmatrix site, here.

The interview with me starts about a third of the way into the podcast. My voice can't compete with the mellifluous British tones of Brian of London, who begins the podcast, nor can it measure up to the dulcet harmonies of Tom Paine, my Australian interviewer (love those accents, guys!). But on this podcast my voice comes the closest so far to sounding like my actual self. And the topic I'm talking about is one near and dear to my heart--my "change." And, if you want to hear me at least attempting to make a few jokes, there's a moment or two when I do just that.


Blogmatrix specializes in podcasts, and often injects humor into the proceedings. You might want to take a look at some of their previous efforts, as well.


Powered by Blogger