Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One petite step for womankind

Not that I ever shop there--but still, I'm happy to know that Saks has bowed to popular demand from its vertically challenged female shoppers and announced it will revive its petite section.

The ripple effect has already been felt. As a result of Saks's return to the petite biz, designer Ellen Tracy, who had opted out of the petite game, is coming back.

For those who are wondering what I'm talking about and why, see this previous post of mine.

And, in the interests of rigorous honesty, I confess that the title of this post was suggested to me by a thoughtful reader.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Ymarsakar said...

One giant leap for....?

 
At 4:25 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger sierra said...

Unless this in any way clarifies the sizing system for women's clothing, I am not interested.

 
At 8:09 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Norma said...

I wish stores would start carrying shoes more narrow than a B width. Apparently our extra weight is spreading our footsies.

 
At 9:34 PM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Judith said...

I called my post "I am xs petite, hear me roar." :-)

(Although due to the ravages of menopause I am now a medium petite....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger